Candidate should be adept in handling and processing large quantities of data accurately and effectively.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Update and maintain information on computer systems and in archives.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- At least 6 months experience in data encoding is required
- Bookkeeping experience is an advantage
- Proficient in Excel, Google spreadsheets and other Microsoft office applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly process and organize information